Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fluffiness!~ Oasap Mohair Cardigan Review~

Happy Saturday sweethearts~ How was your Halloween? Mine was.... a little too crazy hahaa. Still very tired these days. Anyway, today I have this Ombre Open Front Mohair Cardigan from Oasap for you guys! Let me just say, omg this is the softest cardigan I own! It comes in 3 sizes:
S:   Length:27.17"   69cm
M:  Length:27.56"   70cm
L:   Length:27.95"   71cm
It also comes in two ombre colors, torquoise, and red. I chose the red one in a Large. Let's get straight to the pictures~

Yes, this is my dorm room bed haha :3




What I like about this sweater is that first of all, IT'S SUPER SOFT. Oh sorry, did I mention that already? Hahah, second, it has a slight batwing feel to it, so it's very casual and relaxed. And the ombre fades really nicely!



Hehehe it's definitely becoming my go-to sweater in the house! Not outside because it's freezing here in Seattle.... This sweater was $29.9, but I would say it's worth it because it's sooooo might lad flipping comfortable!!! Well, all in all, I would give this a:
5/5
Oasap also has lots more to offer, so definitely check them out! Quite affordable too~
The below picture is of me wearing this sweater and the collar I received too.

That's it for today's post! Have a great weekend babycakes :3
Love,
Christine

ALL OPINIONS AND IDEAS ARE 100% TRUTHFUL AND MY OWN. I'M NOT PAID TO PROVIDE FALSE REVIEWS TO MY BELOVED READERS!

7 comments:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: