Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Regarding Liebsters and Blog Your Heart Out's.

Hi everybody! It's a bit of a different post today, and I'm going to address the awards I've been recently nominated for by some wonderful ladies.
First of all, I want to thank all of those who nominated me! Thank you so much! Really, I've received so many, and every time I see it, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, no joke! It's great to be appreciated for my work :)
So anyway, I'm a bit busy lately with college apps and finals soon to come, so I've scheduled some posts, and really don't have time to fill out those awards ): I'm so sorry! I promise, after all this passes, I'll take more time to develop my blog :3

Thank you guys so much, once again!
And thank you to all my nail friends :D 61! Yay, you guys are amazing ;-***

Love,
Christine

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your college apps, they always make me nervous!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: