Monday, December 10, 2012

Jelly Sandwich, Dupe Comparison Glitters, Elf :D

Hey babycakes! Today I have some stuff to show you. Don't really want to talk to much, I've been writing way too much for my college apps so my fingers are kinda like... yea xD
Dupe comparison of American Apparel SuperNova, and Claire's Bedazzled, those multicolored glitters

Middle finger is Bedazzled, pinky and indexed are SuperNova, ring is ELF's Golden Goddess


Base color: Sinful Colors Uniforn, one coat... really sheer haha

I think this was 3 or 4 coats

Golden Goddess! :D Really pretty small silver and gold glitter with big silver and holo glitter. Love :3


I layered another coat of Unicorn over all of it :3
Sooooooo, as you can see, Bedazzled is a bit more glittery, but they're pretty much dupes. (:
Alright, I'm tired. Going to sleep now, night guys :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: