Thursday, November 1, 2012

What a Way to Start My November

Hey guys, so, remember the 40% off Drugstore's beauty items? Yup, I took advantage of that and ordered quite a few things. I was soooo excited for my items to arrive then I found out, this happened:



I was originally VERY surprised by the awesome pink shimmer in here and I thought WOW SO PRETTY! Until I started digging through my stuff and I got pink pigment all over my fingers... Then I found this:

My poor blush ): It died during transit... I hope you had a nice life, blush!


So, another picture to show you all the powderyness of my whole box... It was quite a hassle to clean up, but I did it :D
I just want to add that Drugstore.com had been very sweet and considerate of this accident, and gave me my refund along with a polite apology. Love it when companies are so sweet :3 But now I'm kind of regretting the refunding of this blush... It looks so gorgeous D: Might have to pick it up again hahahahah.
Alright, that's it for today! Hope my sour mood didn't affect all of you guys! Wish you all a wonderful November :***

2 comments:

  1. What a bummer! At least you got a full refund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw pooey that stinks!! Good to hear that you got a refund! Poor blush!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: